My name is Lisa and I’m so glad you’re here.
Deep in my core, a fire burns brightly. I tend the flames and feel the warmth, the love, the energy glowing from within. I invite you to join me around the fire, to warm yourself, feed your soul, calm your heart, feel at peace. Look into the fire and draw strength, see yourself reflected back, fall in love all over again. Re-kindle the flames in your own soul and come back to life. And when you are ready, carry it on into the world and invite others to warm themselves by your fire. Tend your fire and it will never go out, forever nourishing you, the people around you and the web of life you are a part of.
There is a lot wrong in the world at the moment. When I close my eyes and join with my breath I hear the earth sigh and keen and I renew my resolve to play my part in the co-creation of a peaceful, compassionate, life-sustaining society.
It’s been a long journey, but I now know that my role is to hold space for women like you, who have heard the call and are ready to be whole again, to rise into their feminine power and to act on behalf of life. This isn’t a journey to walk alone. Shining the light on the deepest, darkest parts of your soul is a vulnerable business, but a necessary one. Because to heal ourselves is to open our hearts to love and compassion and come back to life. To heal ourselves is to heal the world. Let’s do it together.
Free yourself to play your part in transforming the world
Here are a few ways I can help you…
You can follow me on Instagram or Facebook, and sign up for twice monthly emails – 9 Ways to Re-wild Your Soul this Month and From My Heart to Yours: Love Letters for a Changing World. This one is new and the name might change… I’m VERY excited about it though. I’ll be sharing key parts of my journey, cloaked in story and metaphor – I’m a dramatherapist after all!
Coming in April!
A beautiful Facebook community for all of you wonderful women who are aware of the crises we face and want to act. As an HCPC registered dramatherapist influenced by The Work That Reconnects, I will hold space for you to deepen your resilience and rise into your power by embracing life’s natural rhythms, remembering yourself back into relationship with yourself, others and the web of life, healing your wounds, listening to your inner voice of wisdom, and freeing yourself to play your part in healing the world.
This deliciously nurturing soul-experience is lovingly crafted, drawing on my experience as an eco dramatherapist and human being. Every part is an invitation to reclaim an open connection to yourself, the people around you and the natural world, restoring a deep sense of harmony, interconnectedness and belonging.
Your monthly Soulful Seasons guide includes seasonal poetry, a guided visualisation, nature craft inspiration, soul-nourishing journaling prompts, healthy intention setting, lovingly crafted personal rituals, heart-warming seasonal plant-based recipes and community-nurturing ideas for gathering your loved ones closer. Yum.
Whether in person or online, you are warmly invited into a safe, non-judgmental, healing space.
You may wish to use the space to;
- untangle yourself from everything you were told you should be and do, and become the woman you were born to be.
- surrender to your grief and shame and guilt, coming to a place of freedom and acceptance.
- feel in your bones that you are enough.
- take the wool from your eyes and see the world for what it is.
- build a toolkit of resilience resources for when things get too much.
- explore your experiences through art, story, movement, visualisation.
- deepen your relationship with the nature and draw on her wisdom.
- do all of the above apologetically.
As your therapist I will;
- provide a supportive, safe and non-judgemental healing space that welcomes everything that you bring.
- act as a witness to your healing journey and life story.
- recognise that you know what’s best for you and are the expert in YOUR life.
- offer you creative tools to explore with.
- invite you to connect with nature and the healing potential there.
- provide confidentiality to you.
- support you to access your own inner-wisdom and find your own answers.
- keep my heart and mind open.
- accept that I don’t know it all.
I offer 1-1 therapy online and face-to-face in South West London (this option is postponed until it is safe to do so again). Therapy sessions last an hour and the investment is £50, plus I offer a lower income reduced rate. I am available Tuesdays and Fridays 10am – 5pm and Saturdays 10am – 1pm.
If you are ready to invest in your healing or have any further questions, please contact me by clicking below. I look forward to walking the journey with you.
Online Women’s Listening Circles
I’m really excited to be offering these spaces where you can feel held and supported in the comfort of your own home. Based on the Work That Reconnects, pioneered by the amazing Joanna Macy, we’ll move round the spiral together: coming from gratitude, honouring our pain for the world, seeing with new eyes and going forth. There will be creative invitations and space to be heard, all held in the beautiful container of ritual.