You are so very welcome here. Being open to change and ready to challenge yourself to become the woman you were born to be takes courage. I’m glad you came, I’m ready to hold space for your transformation.
My unique approach to eco-psychotherapy enables you to explore and express emotions through creative and nature-based activities not just words alone.
We are all part of the web of life, our psyches are not isolated or separate from our environment. Whether you choose to work online or in the woods, you’ll have the opportunity to explore your relationship with yourself, other humans AND the natural world. You are invited to draw on metaphors from nature, story or imagery, so you can gain the distance and objectivity you need to face the difficult stuff. It’s a wonderfully rich and colourful way of making sense of your place in the world, and working towards a greater sense of freedom, wholeness and empowerment.
I work with all women, specialising with those who are climate aware, Highly Sensitive, or both.
I want you to know…
How incredibly powerful you are.
That your suffering in this unjust world is not your fault, but it is for you to heal. No-one else can do that for you.
The wisdom you need to heal yourself is inside of you. It always has been. It always will be.
You have the power and wisdom to heal yourself, to be whole and free.
You are enough. You. Are. Enough. You have always been enough.
You are exactly the person you’re supposed to be right now. In exactly the right place.
You deserve to be the woman you were born to be, not the woman you were told you should be.
I want you to know that I am here for you, to hold space for your healing journey.
I warmly invite you into a safe, non-judgemental, healing space
You may wish to use therapy to;
- untangle yourself from everything you were told you should be, and become the woman you were born to be.
- surrender to your grief, shame and guilt, coming to a place of freedom, wholeness and acceptance.
- feel in your bones that you are enough.
- strengthen your emotional resilience and ability to adapt.
- reclaim your place in the interconnected web of life on earth.
- build a toolkit of resilience resources for when things get too much.
- explore your experiences through metaphor, imagery, story, movement, visualisation and more.
- reclaim your wild feminine nature.
- strengthen your personal boundaries.
- do all of the above unapologetically.
As your therapist I will;
- provide a supportive, safe and non-judgemental healing space that welcomes everything that you bring.
- act as a guide and witness to your healing journey and life story.
- recognise that you know what’s best for you and are the expert in YOUR life.
- offer you creative tools to explore with.
- invite you to broaden your sense of self to include the natural world.
- provide confidentiality to you.
- support you to access your own wisdom and find your own answers.
- keep my heart and mind open.
- accept that I don’t know it all.
I am currently offering 1-1 eco-psychotherapy online and outdoors in woods in south west London. Therapy sessions last an hour and the investment is £50.
If you are ready to invest in your healing, wholeness and freedom or have any further questions, please contact me using the form below. I offer a free 20 minute consultation. I look forward to walking the journey with you.