One-to-one & group dramatherapy
Dramatherapy is a form of psychotherapy that enables you to explore and express emotions through creative activities not just through words alone. Through the use of metaphor you gain the distance and objectivity you need to face the difficult stuff. This might be through stories, myths, objects, imagery, characters, artwork and more. It’s a wonderfully rich and colourful way of making sense of your life, and working towards a greater sense of freedom, wholeness and empowerment.
You are so very welcome here. Being open to change and ready to challenge yourself to become the woman you want to be takes courage. I’m glad you came.
I want you to know;
How incredibly powerful you are.
Your suffering in this unfair world is not your fault. But it is for you to change.
The wisdom you need to heal yourself is inside of you. It always has been. It always will be.
You have the power and wisdom to heal yourself, to be whole and free.
You are enough. You. Are. Enough. You have always been enough.
You are exactly the person you’re supposed to be right now. In exactly the right place.
You deserve to be the woman you were born to be, not the woman you were told you should be.
I want you to know that I am here for you, to hold space for your healing journey.
I warmly invite you into a safe, non-judgmental, healing space
You may wish to use therapy to;
- untangle yourself from everything you were told you should be, and become the woman you were born to be.
- surrender to your grief, shame and guilt, coming to a place of freedom, wholeness and acceptance.
- feel in your bones that you are enough.
- strengthen your emotional resilience and ability to adapt.
- safely take the wool from your eyes and see the world for what it is.
- build a toolkit of resilience resources for when things get too much.
- explore your experiences through art, story, movement, visualisation and more.
- deepen your interconnectedness with the natural world.
- reclaim your true feminine nature.
- strengthen your personal boundaries.
- do all of the above unapologetically.
As your therapist I will;
- provide a supportive, safe and non-judgemental healing space that welcomes everything that you bring.
- act as a guide and witness to your healing journey and life story.
- recognise that you know what’s best for you and are the expert in YOUR life.
- offer you creative tools to explore with.
- invite you to broaden your sense of self to include the natural world.
- provide confidentiality to you.
- support you to access your own wisdom and find your own answers.
- keep my heart and mind open.
- accept that I don’t know it all.
Click here to find out what dramatherapy looks like.
I am currently offering 1-1 dramatherapy online. Therapy sessions last 50 minutes and the investment is £55.
I will soon be offering an online group therapy option.
If you are ready to invest in your healing or have any further questions, please contact me using the form below. I offer a free 20 minute consultation. I look forward to walking the journey with you.