You are invited…
On a journey to the heart of things, from which you will emerge with a greater sense of your place in the whole earth community and your contribution to the wellbeing of the world. I’ve woven together a mix of meditation, visualisation, creative writing and intention setting that calls on the beings of the three times – our ancestors, the beings we currently share this endangered planet with, and the future beings who have a claim on life. Drawing wisdom and inspiration from the beings we meet along the way, we will explore the important question, “what is the earth asking of us?”
This workshop is for you if…
- you crave a held space where you can relax and reconnect to what matters.
- you want to contribute to the wellbeing of our world but you’re not sure where to start.
- you have a sense of what your contribution might be and want to dig deeper.
- you want to hang out with some women who are aware of the climate crisis and feel sane for an hour or so.
- you want to set an intention or guiding word for the year.
- you already have a word or intention for the year and want to expand into it.
- you know that your wellbeing is tied the the wellbeing of the earth and time spent on you can only be a good thing (especially if you’re working from home AND home schooling the kids AND watching the world go to shit – I see you lock down mums!)
- you want to get out of your head and into your heart, a place of nourishing connection with yourself, your people, and the rest of nature.
- you feel any of the following: exhaustion, sadness, despair, anxiety, grief, numbness, loneliness, lethargy, uncertainty, confusion, hope.
- you identify as a woman.
- you are aware of the depth of the climate crisis and the possibility of collapse and human extinction (this is not a space to argue whether it is happening or to what extent).
What you need to know…
- The workshop will take place on Zoom on Monday 18th January between 8-9.15pm GMT.
- The space will be held by me, Lisa – eco-psychotherapist, mother, and woman on my own journey of healing.
- You are invited to engage as much or as little as you wish through the chat function. So you can follow along without the pressure to share if you don’t want to.
- It is best experienced live, but you will have the opportunity to catch up until Friday 22nd January.
- You will need a notebook and pen, and you may like to light a candle too.
- It is a stand-alone workshop and I intend for you to get heaps out of it.
- It’s also a taster for what you might expect from the new offering I will be sharing with you at the end which will take you deeper on this journey. Plus you’ll be the first to hear about the brilliant bonus I’m offering to the first six women to sign up to the programme! (Just to be clear, there is absolutely zero obligation to sign up to anything).
Whatever 2021 has in store, let’s emerge together with more connection, clarity and purpose
Simply register below and I’ll send you a link to join nearer the time
The form you have selected does not exist.