Free Workshop #2
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in a bud was greater than the risk it took to blossom.Anais Nin
The earth needs us as whole and resilient as we can be
To do that we must free ourselves from who we were told we should be. Like the flower tears from it’s bud casing or the chick breaks through the shell that encases it.
You are invited to this warm and welcoming space for women activists of all kinds who know that healing ourselves and healing the world are one and the same. Through guided visualisation and creative writing we will embrace the seasonal shift to spring; untangling conditioning from intuition so that you can better know and trust yourself, freeing you up to transform the world in a way that is aligned to you.
“Lisa is amazing. She is warm, compassionate, smart, and full of wisdom. She is a safe container for all these rock-bottom emotions.” Workshop participant
This workshop is for you if…
- you crave a held space where you can relax and reconnect to what matters.
- you want to contribute to the wellbeing of our world but you’re not sure where to start.
- you have a sense of what your contribution might be and want to dig deeper.
- you want to hang out with some women who are aware of the climate crisis and feel sane for an hour or so.
- you want to dig down to who you were born to be and create some affirmations to help root you there.
- you know that your wellbeing is tied the the wellbeing of the earth and time spent on you can only be a good thing (especially if you’re working from home AND home schooling the kids AND watching the world go to shit – I see you lock down mums!)
- you want to get out of your head and into your heart, a place of nourishing connection with yourself, your people, and the rest of nature.
- you feel any of the following: exhaustion, sadness, despair, anxiety, grief, numbness, loneliness, lethargy, uncertainty, confusion, hope.
- you identify as a woman.
- you are aware of the depth of the climate crisis and the possibility of collapse and human extinction (this is not a space to argue whether it is happening or to what extent).
The last workshop left women feeling calm, thoughtful, whole, inspired, happy, more connected and lighter
What you need to know…
- The workshop will take place on Zoom on Monday 22nd February between 8-9.15pm GMT.
- The space will be held by me, Lisa – eco-psychotherapist, mother, and woman on my own healing journey.
- You are invited to engage as much or as little as you wish through the chat function. So you can follow along without the pressure to share if you don’t want to.
- It is best experienced live, but you will have the opportunity to catch up until the end of the week.
- You will need a notebook and pen, and you may like to light a candle too.
- It is a stand-alone workshop and I intend for you to get heaps out of it.
- It’s also a taster for what you might expect from the new offering Rise Up I will be sharing with you at the end which will take you deeper on this journey.