Earth Women Rising: Free Monthly Workshops
Welcome! I’m so glad you’ve found your way here
You are warmly invited to these welcoming, deeply nourishing and free spaces for courageous women activists – just like you – who know that healing ourselves and healing the world are one and the same.
When I talk of activism I mean as a state of being, a way we interact with ourselves and the world to make things better – in every moment. Demonstrations and marches are really important, as is the soul activism of leading with love and compassion, unfolding into the women we were born to be, creating beauty and connection within us and around us, and ultimately breathing life into the fair and life-sustaining world we want, and need, to see.
Through guided visualisation, creative writing, expressive art and meditation we will slow right down, spiral within and root into our authentic selves – a rich and nourishing place from which to rise up into our callings and contribute to the transformation of the world in our own way.
“Lisa is amazing. She is warm, compassionate, smart, and full of wisdom.”Workshop Participant
These workshops are for you if…
- you crave a held space where you can relax and reconnect to what matters.
- you want to play your part in the co-creation of a better world but don’t always know which path to take.
- you have a sense of what your contribution might be and want to embody it more fully.
- you want to hang out with other women who are aware of the climate crisis and feel sane for an hour or so.
- you want to dig down to who you were born to be and root yourself there.
- you know that your wellbeing is tied the the wellbeing of the earth and time spent on you can only be a good thing.
- you want to get out of your head and into your heart, a place of nourishing connection and guidance.
- you feel any of the following: exhaustion, sadness, despair, anxiety, grief, numbness, loneliness, lethargy, uncertainty, confusion, hope.
- you identify as a woman (all women are welcome here – cis, trans and other).
- you are aware of the depth of the climate crisis and the possibility of collapse and human extinction (this is not a space to argue whether it is happening or to what extent).
These free workshops have left women feeling… calm, thoughtful, whole, inspired, happy, more connected and lighter
What you need to know…
- The workshops take place monthly on Zoom on Monday evenings between 8-9.15pm BST.
- The space is held by me, Lisa – eco-psychotherapist, mother, and woman on my own healing journey.
- You are invited to engage as much or as little as you wish through the chat function. So you can follow along without the pressure to share if you don’t want to.
- They are best experienced live, but you will have the opportunity to catch up via an audio recording until the end of the week.
- You will need a notebook and pen, plus something to draw with. Nothing fancy required! Your pen is fine though you may like to use other colours or textures. I’ve been known to borrow my kids’ crayons… You may like to bring a candle to light too.
May 10th 2021: Power
The sap is rising and so are we.
The oak is the strongest of trees and has long been a symbol of power, but it is also the most likely to attract lightning. Those of us challenging the status quo trying to raise a better world, can be similarly struck down by the few who hold the power and wield it over us. Now more than ever we need to put down roots in who we are in the web of life on earth, and rise up into our power and purpose.
It’s time to tell a new story of power, one of power with.
And it’s time to wield our power in the name of love, compassion, peace, equality and creation.
Join this nourishing workshop where we’ll spiral within to the heart of our power and rise up rooted, ready to raise a better world.
Simply register below and I’ll send you a link to join nearer the time