Earth Women Rising: Free Monthly Workshops
Welcome! I’m so glad you’ve found your way here
You are warmly invited to these welcoming, deeply nourishing and free spaces for courageous women activists – just like you – who know that healing ourselves and healing the world are one and the same.
When I talk of activism I mean as a state of being, a way we interact with ourselves and the world to make things better – in every moment.
Demonstrations and marches are really important, as is the soul activism of leading with love and compassion, unfolding into the women we were born to be, creating beauty and connection within us and around us, and ultimately breathing life into the fair and life-sustaining world we want, and need, to see.
Through guided visualisation, creative writing, expressive art and meditation we will slow right down, spiral within and root into our authentic selves – a rich and nourishing place from which to rise up into our callings and contribute to the transformation of the world in our own way.
“Lisa has the warmest energy and her workshops are beautifully created and held – thoroughly recommend!”
These workshops are for you if…
- you crave a held space where you can relax, rewild and reconnect to what matters.
- you want to play your part in the co-creation of a better world but don’t always know which path to take.
- you have a sense of what your contribution might be and want to embody it more fully.
- you want to hang out with other women who are aware of the climate crisis and feel sane for an hour or so.
- you want to dig down to who you were born to be and root yourself there.
- you know that your wellbeing is tied the the wellbeing of the earth and time spent on you can only be a good thing.
- you want to get out of your head and into your heart, a place of nourishing connection and guidance.
- you feel any of the following: exhaustion, sadness, despair, anxiety, grief, numbness, loneliness, lethargy, uncertainty, confusion, hope.
- you identify as a woman (all women are welcome here – cis, trans and other).
- you are aware of the depth of the climate crisis and the possibility of collapse and human extinction (this is not a space to argue whether it is happening or to what extent).
“This workshop was so beautifully contained and allowing. I loved the pace and the use of the imagination. A real pleasure to attend.”
What you need to know…
- The workshops take place monthly on Zoom on Monday evenings between 8-9.15pm BST.
- The space is held by me, Lisa – eco-psychotherapist, mother, and woman on my own healing journey.
- You are invited to engage as much or as little as you wish through the chat function. So you can follow along without the pressure to share if you don’t want to.
- They are best experienced live, but you will have the opportunity to catch up via an audio recording until the end of the week.
- You will need a notebook and pen, plus something to draw with. Nothing fancy required! Your pen is fine though you may like to use other colours or textures. I’ve been known to borrow my kids’ crayons… You may like to bring a candle to light too.
“Lisa is amazing. She is warm, compassionate, smart, and full of wisdom.”
Monday 12th July 8 – 9.15pm BST: Interconnectedness
In this life-affirming workshop, we’ll lean into gratitude and grief before embodying the creative energies of summer and visioning the world we want to see, because we are the spiritual midwives who are here at this time in our earth’s history, to help birth it.
As well as dreaming up the future, you’re invited to contribute to an inspiring group poem that we can hold in our hearts as we courageously contribute to the change we want to see, whatever that looks like for each of us.
It’s the last one before I break for the rest of July and August, so make sure you’re there!
Register below and I’ll send you a link to join nearer the time