April Free Workshop
“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”From The Little Prince – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
We live in a society that profits from us being ego-driven. This toxic and destructive way of life thrives on the silencing of our hearts. It’s not our fault, but it is for us to change. And the change starts with us. Opening our hearts up to the world and asking them to guide us is a radical act. And it’s necessary.
You are invited to this warm and welcoming space for women activists of all kinds who know that healing ourselves and healing the world are one and the same. Through guided visualisation, creative writing, expressive art and meditation we will slow right down and listen within; untangling from the conditioned mind and freeing the heart, so that you can better trust the path ahead, and contribute to the transformation of our world in a way that is aligned to you.
“Lisa is amazing. She is warm, compassionate, smart, and full of wisdom.“
This workshop is for you if…
- you crave a held space where you can relax and reconnect to what matters.
- you want to contribute to the wellbeing of our world but don’t always know which path to take.
- you have a sense of what your contribution might be and want to embody it more fully.
- you want to hang out with other women who are aware of the climate crisis and feel sane for an hour or so.
- you want to dig down to who you were born to be and root yourself there.
- you know that your wellbeing is tied the the wellbeing of the earth and time spent on you can only be a good thing.
- you want to get out of your head and into your heart, a place of nourishing connection and guidance.
- you feel any of the following: exhaustion, sadness, despair, anxiety, grief, numbness, loneliness, lethargy, uncertainty, confusion, hope.
- you identify as a woman.
- you are aware of the depth of the climate crisis and the possibility of collapse and human extinction (this is not a space to argue whether it is happening or to what extent).
These free workshops have left women feeling… calm, thoughtful, whole, inspired, happy, more connected and lighter
What you need to know…
- The workshop will take place on Zoom on Monday 26th April between 8-9.15pm BST.
- The space will be held by me, Lisa – eco-psychotherapist, mother, and woman on my own healing journey.
- You are invited to engage as much or as little as you wish through the chat function. So you can follow along without the pressure to share if you don’t want to.
- It is best experienced live, but you will have the opportunity to catch up via an audio recording until the end of the week.
- You will need a notebook and pen, plus something to draw with. Nothing fancy required! Your pen is fine though you may like to use other colours or textures. I’ve been known to borrow my kids’ crayons… You may like to bring a candle to light too.
Simply register below and I’ll send you a link to join nearer the time
The form you have selected does not exist.